As a school, we haven’t received any mark schemes.

Modified on Thu, 26 Oct 2023 at 01:29 PM

Mark schemes are only sent where a candidate has been registered with a senior school, or by ‘internal marking’. If you are a registered senior school, you will receive the mark schemes; if papers are being internally marked, the prep school will receive the mark scheme. 

It is possible that the candidate whose mark schemes are needed is down for a different senior school. In this case, the prep school will need to inform us of this change by submitting a ticket through the CE & CASE Support Portal.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article