My child was unsuccessful with their first choice senior school, I would like their second choice senior school to consider their application.

Modified on Tue, 31 Oct 2023 at 03:08 PM

If your child fails to gain entry to the first-choice senior school, you will need to ask your first-choice senior school to forward the completed exam papers to your second-choice school by secure post.


You can register your child at a second-choice senior school, but you must have obtained agreement from that school. Please only complete the registration form once for your child's first-choice senior school.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article