Can my child be registered at a second-choice senior school?

Modified on Tue, 31 Oct 2023 at 03:07 PM

Parents can only register pupils to take CE exams as part of their entry to their first-choice senior school through our registration system. The completed exam papers will be sent from the test centre (their current school or invigilation centre) to the first-choice senior school for marking.

If your child fails to gain entry to the first-choice senior school, you will need to ask your first-choice senior school to forward the completed exam papers to your second-choice school by secure post.


You can register your child at a second-choice senior school, but you must have obtained an agreement from that school. Please only complete the registration form once for your child's first-choice senior school.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article