Some of our pupils are going to schools that do not require CE, but we still want them to sit the examinations. Can we register candidates and mark the papers internally?

Modified on Thu, 26 Oct 2023 at 12:57 PM

Yes, these candidates should be registered as 'internal marking' from the drop-down list. Mark schemes will then be sent to prep schools for use after the examinations have taken place. Prep schools will need to decide their own grade boundaries.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article