As a school, what should we do if we have candidates with SEND or EAL requirements?

Modified on Wed, 25 Oct, 2023 at 2:51 PM

Schools with SEND (special educational needs and disabilities) candidates should contact the relevant senior school to discuss each candidate’s needs. 

ISEB is aware of JCQ regulations and recommends that they are followed. Prep schools are asked to send senior schools the ISEB SEND report. Computers may be used by candidates who have specific learning difficulties. In particular cases, schools may provide a reader or an amanuensis. For visually-impaired candidates, ISEB can arrange for copies of the examination papers to be enlarged to A3. If other print amendments are required, please contact ISEB at least one year in advance of the examination session to obtain a quotation.

CE Access Arrangements 2023

How can schools access support from ISEB?

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article