How do schools order CE at 13+ and CASE past papers?

Modified on Wed, 25 Oct 2023 at 03:45 PM

Schools can order past papers for CE and CASE exams through our new online shop

To access school-only products, including individual print-on-demand papers and digital bundles of PDF papers, schools will need a verified ISEB School account for the online shop. 

Your school may already have an account - contact us directly by submitting a ticket through our support portal to find out. If you need support setting up your school's account for the online shop, please contact us at

How can schools access support from ISEB?

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article