How do schools order CE at 13+ and CASE past papers?

Modified on Fri, 27 Oct 2023 at 04:27 PM

Schools can order past papers for CE and CASE exams through our online shop.

To access school-only products, including individual print-on-demand papers and digital bundles of PDF papers, schools will need a verified ISEB School Account for the online shop. Your school may already have an account - if unsure, please contact us via the Shop Support Portal.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article